Art and Humor

This is definitely my family. I have some relatives who watch and listen to nothing but those media outlets that would make FOX News look like it was on the far-left. Several of them are all into the Qanon nonsense. My wife is spending the entire next week with one of these families. I'm going to have to pick up a couple of fifths of booze for when she comes home. :LOL: 😲

When it comes to the Qanon folks, you need to handle them with wisdom:

fools meme.jpg

Oops! Please forgive my cheap joke. I believe it is pronounced from the throat, similarly to the scottish Loch. Anyhow, van Gogh realised the difficulties his name would produce, and being the obliging, thoughtful person (as is the Dutch character 😁) he signed his canvases simply Vincent. I started using my first name in nod to him.

VinSig.jpg

Sunflower.jpg

...for what it is worth.....I never sign my stuff on the front.
I do tend to scribble this on the back of them, sometimes with a date.

I sign my work on the front and the back. Lettering of some kind on the front with the year then a full signature and year under the title on the back with a copyright symbol. People tell me to stop putting the year on the front to kind of deceive viewers into not knowing if the work is new or not, but I have never done this.

Back