Another child commission

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
This is for the same client that got the other 2 little kids.

photo_0002.jpg

Perfect little face! Your hand is as deft as that of the Creator. It would be fascinating to watch you work 🖤

Perfect little face! Your hand is as deft as that of the Creator. It would be fascinating to watch you work 🖤
You mean you would actually enjoy listening to me curse when things didn't go right? It makes me very nervous to work in front of an audience. 😁 Thank you for the nice compliment. :love:

Thank you Arty. ❤️ Not so sure about getting better, sometimes I think I'm completely losing it. I just keep plugging along. :giggle:

It makes me very nervous to work in front of an audience.

To be serious for a moment. I think this is the drive behind a lifelong addiction to a solitary pursuit, whether it be successful or otherwise. I have not been able to function, in anything but the most rudimentary tasks, in the "working world," and from the beginning. I remember being screamed at by Mrs Arnot, the Primary 1 School teacher, for not being able to accomplish a maths task using coloured beads. "Are you STUPID?" She was a horror.

Now back to the frivolities. Who's for a game of "Pinning the Tail onto the Donkey?" Yes, I know it can kick, but that is half of the fun! 😁

Snoball ,in this work as in your other works that I have seen, which portray people or landscapes, or animals, there is that magic that gives life to what you create

The gramma picked this one up this morning, she was delighted with it. She's thinking of a painting for her parents Anniversary now. :giggle:

Back