Latest Commish

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
This was a commission. This person was deceased and a friend wanted to get it for his widow. While I was posting this I got a call for another one just like it. :giggle::cautious: I was never high on doing more than one of the same but it is what it is.

margie.jpg

You might be the most talented person I know. Amazing rendering! And you captured a lot of personality here too. Wonderful piece. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you, Cali and Ayin. I may get good at plaid. As I said in the original post, while I was posting it, I got a call to do another one just like it, and today an order for another one just like it!

This is absolutely wonderful! And now, it seems you get to do two more - congrats on the commissions! (Gives you more time to "practice" with the plaid, although I think you've already nailed it in the original!) ;)

Excellent work.

Well, here's the second one. As nearly the same as I could get it. The plaid may work just a bit better on this one. Client is pleased so I guess I am too. Will be much more pleased after I agonize through another one. Then I get to draw a baby so that will be a nice break.

Lindsey.jpg

Thank you so much Ayin, Joe and Wayne. That plaid takes forever and is a pain in the patoot, because each square of it basically has to be done one at a time. Thanks all.

Back