Latest Commish

Not sure what you mean Joe. The orientation is portrait, the paper is Bristol, the surface is smooth. The two pictures posted are different pictures, and I will be adding the last (hopefully the last) in a day or two.

Here are the triplets, side by side. I tried to make them as identical as possible.
margie.jpg
Margie2.jpg
Margie3.jpg

Thank you so much Ayin, Joe and Wayne. That plaid takes forever and is a pain in the patoot, because each square of it basically has to be done one at a time. Thanks all.
I know what you mean, I'm about to do plaid, but it's won't be as intricate as what you've done of course, or as good!!! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, you really captured a new presence in each, yet they are duplicated perfectly! How did you do that? You are magic! ❤️

Thank you Ayin and Jessie. Ayin, I managed it with great difficulty! :giggle::LOL:There are so many differences in all three. For instance in the second he has more hair, the first one has more rounded shoulders and of course the plaid is different in each one, just tried to make it believable.

OK, so I think I mentioned how I hated doing this plaid shirt and then doing it 3 times no less! Well the Universe has smiled on me! I get to do it 5, yes, FIVE more times!!! 😣😜🤪:cautious:

Back