Animal And Wildlife Challenge For October 2022

Wow, you've been busy Christel! Great work on all of these. (y)

Penny - lovely little dog, you've given her so much character! :)

Sadly mine is still just a terrible sketch on a bit of scrap paper ...
Thanks, Kay. Hope to see your sketch.

Christel : I'm blown away - beautiful paintings! You bat just glows!
Schuee: You captured Amelia, the dog, beautifully! She was a foster, my neighbor was caring for. I can't wait to show her painting - she will love it!
Thank you very much, CaliAnn. I am very pleased you know the dog and her foster carer. I would have tried harder if I had known she was a dog known to You! 😎

I would have tried harder if I had known she was a dog known to You! 😎
She came out fantastic! She's such a happy little dog and I think you captured her personality beautifully! I would have adopted her myself, but my cat doesn't like dogs at all! :(

Penny - Lovely drawing of the dog. Her expression is so nice.
Cheers,
Patricia

She came out fantastic! She's such a happy little dog and I think you captured her personality beautifully! I would have adopted her myself, but my cat doesn't like dogs at all! :(
I’m pleased you like her, CaliAnn. What a shame she couldn’t have found a home with you. 🐾🐾

Christel, how wonderful, they are all fantastic, Schuee, it is a beautiful portrait,
how wonderful, I can't wait to see all the other works.
for now I have done only this, a few days ago, but had also chosen other references, thanks for the nice references, by the end of the month or shortly after I will try to publish other attempts.

the crow in the picture was beautiful, this is my draw,draw digital
x il 20.jpeg

Christel, how wonderful, they are all fantastic, Schuee, it is a beautiful portrait,
how wonderful, I can't wait to see all the other works.
for now I have done only this, a few days ago, but had also chosen other references, thanks for the nice references, by the end of the month or shortly after I will try to publish other attempts.

the crow in the picture was beautiful, this is my draw,draw digital
View attachment 25393
Thank you, Joe1lt. I like your sketch. it’s expression and eye are very good.

Good work Joe, I really like your sketch, you get a good sense of the weight of the bird. 🙂

CaliAnn - thanks for hosting!
Cristel - aww such giant ears on the rabbit. Great job on the upsidedown bat :)
Penny - cute pink tongue on your critter :)
joe1lt - fun head on your crow

Here are my sketches, directly in ink, 5x8" page.

animals_oct2022_01.jpg

animals_oct2022_02.jpg

animals_oct2022_03.jpg

Cheers,

p.s. I have no idea why the first image is so small. I tried a second time and got the same result. Strange.

E.P.: Wonderful job on all the animals! I love how you incorporate the blue into your drawings ❤️

Great animals you all have done. Did get the crow sketched in pencil then painted with Gansai Tambi by Kuretake graphite watercolors in Masters sketchbook today; size is 5.5x8.5.
Captivating Crow.jpg

My image disappeared. Oh well, it is almost Halloween...

Back