Adding images from your computer

Ayin Es

Site Owner
Admin
There are two ways you can insert images into your posts.

imagedrop.jpg

When you click on the icon button, the drop image box will appear. Click inside and it will open the folders on your computer so you may browse your images to select.

You may also click on the "attach image" button below. This will do the same and ask you if you'd like to display your image as a thumbnail or in full size.

The forum will not resize images for you. Please don't post images that are over 1300 pixels wide.

If you do the above and all you see is the box asking for a link, click on this button to switch between options.

imagedrop2.jpg

That image icon should always default to the file upload ("Drop image or click here") option.

But sometimes it's easy to accidentally click the link icon right next to it...

I don't have the "attach image" or the "Upload image" icon. Only let's me insert a link, and I don't have anything online - it's all on my hard drive.

The two-post requirement to attach images has been removed. Everyone should be able to upload images now.

The two-post requirement to attach images has been removed. Everyone should be able to upload images now.

AHA! I didn't see that requirement, and my first post in this thread was post #3 for me. 🤦‍♂️

And pointed-out methods are available to me. 😁

Back