A Bed of Nails (Fine Art with a Hammer)

firre escape.jpg
Head like a hunted fish to the wreck fi.jpg

Head like the hunted to the wreck.

The colour is actually Cerluean blue, but due to the flash, looks like a washed out aquamarine. 5'5 x 5'5
The Magnificent.jpg

The Magnificent.

Simply without meaning.jpg

Simply Without Meaning.

Wow! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

These last four also remind me of Tuttle. Very, very cool. I love them! If I was still collecting art right now, I'd ask you...How much?!

The last two that are green, I am particularly fond of the second one. Looks like a lot of work went into both. All of them actually. But I like that once because of repetitive pattern work in it.

Are all these recent?

Hi Arty Thanks.. Appreciated. These are about six years old. The wire pieces are the first objects I made. I still can hardly see the text on screen. A nuisance.

I'm glad I looked in this thread! I really enjoyed looking through these, love the shapes, colours and textures - very inspiring and thought-provoking. I am particularly drawn to the one with the black/pink thorns. 🙂

Iain, I somehow missed these when you posted them. I like them so much, I think I am going to commit plagiarism. My address is luckily not known to Interpol.

I'm glad I looked in this thread! I really enjoyed looking through these, love the shapes, colours and textures - very inspiring and thought-provoking. I am particularly drawn to the one with the black/pink thorns. 🙂

Hello Triduana! And thank you! I am pleased that you like them, recieve something from them. The pink/black one was the first of these.

I really love all these latest pieces Iain.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you snoball! I used fencing wire I found locally. Stray pieces. I didn't dismantle any farm boundaries, you will be happy to know. 😁

Iain, I somehow missed these when you posted them. I like them so much, I think I am going to commit plagiarism. My address is luckily not known to Interpol.

Thank you Hermes! You do realise, if Interpol get you,
that will lead them back to me. 😁

I have Triduana to thank for this triple whammy 🙂

Hello Triduana! And thank you! I am pleased that you like them, recieve something from them. The pink/black one was the first of these.

Thank you snoball! I used fencing wire I found locally. Stray pieces. I didn't dismantle any farm boundaries, you will be happy to know. 😁

Thank you Hermes! You do realise, if Interpol get you,
that will lead them back to me. 😁

I have Triduana to thank for this triple whammy 🙂
:giggle:

Thank you very much, KreativeK. That is very nice of you. I appreciate it. Will do!

Back