Would you post your website here?

Mississippi Hippie

I made a website and am going to
Make TikToks and YouTube in the future. I searched for a few members sites and couldn’t find more than one. I would like to look at your website as a viewer because I like artists websites!! Idk the rules about this. Please correct me if I am wrong in posting the domain of my site.

tedtaffe.com

Please post here I’d love to comment and read your site!!!!

I've been doing it for the last two years, look below, click on it. But it's just a website of photographs, I don't get into opinions, politics or too much personal information. There are other artists here who also identify their websites.

Maybe I can’t see it due to I’m on my phone but idk what you mean by click below, Zen. Though I’m the past I saw your site, somehow.

Maybe I can’t see it due to I’m on my phone but idk what you mean by click below
Okay, I'm on a desktop computer with a big monitor, not a cell phone. Right below this note, there's a blue address line in small letters, put your cursor or whatever on that, click your mouse or whatever, and that should take you to my website. It works the same for other people here with websites. Full disclosure, I don't go online with my cell phone so I don't know how to do it with that device. ;)

I could have to enable something to see signatures, I’m just guessing that’s where a link might be, going to check if there are account settings I can use.

I don't know if it works for other phones, but If I turn my phone sideways to read the forum I can see peoples signatures.

I made a website and am going to
Make TikToks and YouTube in the future. I searched for a few members sites and couldn’t find more than one. I would like to look at your website as a viewer because I like artists websites!! Idk the rules about this. Please correct me if I am wrong in posting the domain of my site.

tedtaffe.com

Please post here I’d love to comment and read your site!!!!
Love your new website, Ted! Looks nice and colorful. And love your blog section too. ♥️

Good start for your site. I'll put your blog on my reader so I will see when you put a new post.
Cool! It’s off to a good start to me if you think so. I need to figure out what a reader is. It sounds like it’d make it easy to keep up with blogs.
Love your new website, Ted! Looks nice and colorful. And love your blog section too. ♥️
I feel inspired by your site! I want to leave sections/pages for series’ I do. Your site is mesmerizing. And makes me think of peyote.

I no longer have a website, I deleted it when my county decided to tax me on inventory. I just use Facebook now to post my work and sell almost as much there as I did on my website. Link is in my signature.

I no longer have a website, I deleted it when my county decided to tax me on inventory. I just use Facebook now to post my work and sell almost as much there as I did on my website. Link is in my signature.
That’s unbelievable. Thanks for the warning. I might not be open about selling on it.

Did they tax you on the retail price of your work or on the cost of materials to create it? Either way, sure seems evil to me.

I live in Utah - years ago artwork was exempt from sales tax. Of course they did away with that! There was also no requirement to pay "use" tax on stuff you bought tax free out of state (Amazon, eBay etc.). Yup, they did away with that as well. They now expect you to keep track of every single item you buy and if you didn't pay some kind of sales tax on it, they demand that you send that tax to them!

In Salt Lake and probably some other larger cities., the Utah tax commission has minions that watch online ads for yard sales etc and if you have more than 2 or 3 such events (?) per year, they send you a tax notice saying you have to charge sales tax selling your junk that you already paid sales tax on! If you don't comply, they come after you and can apparently put a lien on your HOME!

------------------

As for seeing signature lines, I can't see them on anyone's posts running Windows / Firefox.

Back