What are you working on?

Artyczar

Staff member
started another oil painting the other day, so I'm working on that. Here's a bad picture of what's there so far.

newstart372.jpg

Artyczar

Staff member
Thank you! It does? I look at Instagram too much and feel like the fact that I don't crank out the same exact painting every day, I'm never going to have a big-time contemporary art career. I guess as long as people can still tell my art is mine, that's all that counts. So thanks.

PSA3475

I haven't been working on anything since the portrait because I have a studio visit coming up, but I did make a new bulletin board. Not as good as some of my old ones. I couldn't find those materials, which I thought I kept when I moved, but I guess I didn't.
I haven't been working on anything since the portrait because I have a studio visit coming up, but I did make a new bulletin board. Not as good as some of my old ones. I couldn't find those materials, which I thought I kept when I moved, but I guess I didn't.

Here are the other ones:

View attachment 9011

View attachment 9012

Here's the new one:

View attachment 9013
Wow! It made my day to see that you have my “art” on your bulletin board. Thank you thank you .....😀