Enyaw

namuh
AA Oil 030423.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Alla Prima Oil Painting on Paper .. 11 x 14 inches

AA Oil 030423 Thumb.jpg

AA Oil 040423.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Alla Prima Oil Painting on Paper .. 11 x 14 inches

AA Oil 040423 Thumb.jpg

Both from the series .. making old things new again ..

I love both of these. Really like the delicacy of the pink flower against the dark foliage, and I love the palette in the second painting.

Well, somebody had a productive weekend. ;)

Your flower is amazing - you know I'm a sucker for your thick knife marks, but it's your smaller "across the room" version that really shows the visual punch of this one. Terrific work!

The bottom one is kind of breaking my heart a little. Love the poses here, and the quiet earth tones. Beautiful. ❤️

Thank you JennieJo.

Thank you Kay. I do believe that palette has a tree scene in its arms. The coloring looks as it could pertain to a late fall feeling.

Thank you Terri. No need to be sad just a reminder that in humbleness you find dignity and blessings and they look to be saying thank you for the meal. A joyful moment of reflection in a hard world. That's how I see it anyway. 👍

The flower is just lovely, the soft pink against the subdued greens is just such a pleasing effect. Also love the vintage effect of the colors used in the second one. ❤️❤️If you keep on you are going to be an artist! ;)

Back