Sorry, That chair is taken.

Enyaw

namuh
11.jpg

Wayne Gaudon .. Alla Prima .. 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper ..

Just brilliant Wayne! It really looks like the bottle and chair are having a discussion. I adore this one!

Now I wonder who is coming back to sit in that chair and are the contents of the bottle still cold? It's interesting how an empty chair can make us feel; sadness because someone is not coming back or anticipation because someone is. Good one!

No, it's not taken, it's right there! Oh! They just went to pee.:LOL: This is excellent Wayne, very well rendered. ❤️❤️

Thank you CaliAnn, Donna, Sno.
The bottle is empty so maybe Sno is right and pee is the subject. Now from that I deduct for Donna, they eternal and what happens next is tomorrow's tale.

Thanks to the drop ins, Bart, Zen, and ntl

Beautiful warm chair in this scene - your tableaux are always inviting the viewer to step in. Love this!

Well done; odd as it may sound, I really like that back wall with its greyed lavender and warm yellows. Very nice.

Thank you Terri and JStarr.

Space is grace. The wall gives the illusion of depth which allows the items to own their individual space. The coloring is reminiscent of light travelling across a wall which adds width. Mentally the room is a room. You can move into and across it.

Back