There Lives a Cow

WFMartin

This is a painting that I never had the opportunity to hang in my house, because it sold at a local art competition that I entered. I have entered this Glendale Art Competition for nearly 20 years, and I've sold many paintings at that show, including having received a "Best of Show" once, and a couple of other minor awards.

There_Lives_A Cow_Final.jpg

"There Lives A Cow"....16" x 20" oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

Last time I posted an image, I got THREE of them! Let's see if it works properly this time.

Yay!........It worked. My suggestion: Ignore clicking the "full image" choice next to the "thumbnail" choice. I believe it was THAT move on my part, that caused me to post THREE images!

This is an absolutely delightful painting. It reminds me somewhat of the wonderful cockerel I once viewed that you painted. Same technique I think, I'm often wrong though.

This is an absolutely delightful painting. It reminds me somewhat of the wonderful cockerel I once viewed that you painted. Same technique I think, I'm often wrong though.
Thank you all, for your comments. And, yes, it was pretty much the same technique as the Chicken painting I did some time ago. Nice of you to remember that painting.

This is a painting that I never had the opportunity to hang in my house, because it sold at a local art competition that I entered. I have entered this Glendale Art Competition for nearly 20 years, and I've sold many paintings at that show, including having received a "Best of Show" once, and a couple of other minor awards.

View attachment 1000
"There Lives A Cow"....16" x 20" oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

Last time I posted an image, I got THREE of them! Let's see if it works properly this time.

Yay!........It worked. My suggestion: Ignore clicking the "full image" choice next to the "thumbnail" choice. I believe it was THAT move on my part, that caused me to post THREE images!
Right on Bill, as I just posted in the Afternoon Tea thread, it was the "full image" button that I clicked more than once, rather than the "Submit" button as I first stated. With 2 of us getting the same result, that must be the problem that causes multiple images.

More importantly, your paintings are terrific, especially Afternoon Tea, IMHO
Regards,
Trier

Right on Bill, as I just posted in the Afternoon Tea thread, it was the "full image" button that I clicked more than once, rather than the "Submit" button as I first stated. With 2 of us getting the same result, that must be the problem that causes multiple images.

More importantly, your paintings are terrific, especially Afternoon Tea, IMHO
Regards,
Trier

Hah! Nice to know that. Thanks for that update. And, thank you very much for your comments on my paintings.

Back