Text and Image

Cheers joe!

Titled.
Purple Imaginary.jpg

Love them both. I feel like I am traveling through space as part of a borg... Is that what it's called? A borg? I think I might be exhausted right now (today) and can't remember what word I'm thinking of. But anyway, that's how I feel. I'm an interplanetary invader and can float through space with my many space friends. We are all. We are one. :alien:

Very yummy colours. Yes Becoming what exactly - thats what I've often wondered too ha

Love them both. I feel like I am traveling through space as part of a borg... Is that what it's called? A borg? I think I might be exhausted right now (today) and can't remember what word I'm thinking of. But anyway, that's how I feel. I'm an interplanetary invader and can float through space with my many space friends. We are all. We are one. :alien:

I hope the days get easier. I hate the feeling behind mental drain. It could be the battle for supremacy between the human and the robot. I think the word is cyborg (a portmanteau of cybernetic and organism 🥱 Wiki). I consider this my zombie-cyborg.

Cyborg zombie .png

The March of the Mustache:)

I did do a version with the hair/moustache showing, but the eyes peering out above their counterpart's won me over. If I may use the suggested title...it would fit, particularly considering the previous moustachioed scribbles above.

20211010_184738.jpg

Wow! Just WOW on the above image. That is intense/complex filled with a lot of deep aesthetic value. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Speaking of fish. I have kept aquaria a couple of times. Tropical freshwater. The colours are more interesting, subtler, than the more "showy" saltwater species, to me. I can see an analogy between digital and analogue...?

Iain, I like the composition and combination of orange, yellow, and dark to light browns in that image.

I have a request/suggestion: would you consider doing what I have started doing in the Digital Art forum? I am going to give an overview of the software and some of the steps I use to make 3D objects. it would be interesting, unless you prefer not to, if you shared some of your methods with us.

I sure love these last two. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Brilliant actually. You may be a composition master. I may have to steal some of your ideas one day, or use them as inspiration anyway. ;)

Back