Text and Image

I have to say that the images are dark, not just literally. The top one especially kind of scares me. It feels deeply sad. I don't know if that's how you meant it, but it reminds me of anger directed inward. :(

At the same time, I am impressed that you can mess with my emotions. That shows GOOD art in my book! The ability to move someone is EVERYTHING. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I have to laugh,Art. As you posted about the darkness in the previous images I was at the cusp of posting this....

Entertaining containment.
(inflatable Blood Bath)

EC.jpg

Dark? What's dark? 😁

Now I have to clean up we're going to celebrate a birthday....

Thanks you Artyczar. I liked the image, but I probably wouldn't have shown it without text.

Nice and moody on the last one and second last .. .. inflatable Blood Bath .. I'd like to see the top image come out and in of the rolls like a sheet on a printing press. Just thinkin' :eek:

Thank you, Artyczar and Wayne. I appreciate the appraisals. I shall look at that one again, Wayne, in light of your comment.

This reminds me of a universe within a universe, mirrors within mirrors...through the looking glass, a dream in a dream. Forever. Eternity. Life after death. It's so intriguing! ♥️ ☄️🚀🌌

Thank you, Artyczar! Things intrigue me. The feeling of expectation (for...?) Is what keeps us going. I am still haunted by the description of how you were treated.

the frame outshines the painting .. the image is nice .. reminds me of lost in the keys .. typewriter 101

Ah! I see what you're saying Iain. For a minute there, I didn't know what you were talking about! I thought you may have been talking about my childhood! Ha ha ha ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, good or bad, our past experiences, are always with us - no less the earliest - colouring the present. Of course, I don't know what I am talking about. 😁

Back