Text and Image

What is this?

20211029_113537.jpg

Peashooters@dawn.

Well, you might not see that your visual jokes are sometimes (usually) very much pleasing to the eye. They are most definitely ART!

Thank you, Art! It is one of a bunch of minimalist images. The most minimalist of the minimal images. Saying that, I did conger up one in my mind. That would be the minimalist (most minimalist?), if it did count? 😁 Let's not go there.

Thank you, Art. With the great migration, I did consider it briefly. But no, I overcame my reticence, fear, whatever. Each voice is valuable for its uniqueness, I think. I am not going anywhere. Sorry 😁

(Edit. However, that would be a cool way to end! Ha)

The above is a digital image of a recurrent doodle, a motif, if we will, that became a visual metaphor.

20211031_102032.jpg

We are in deedie. "Death tunnel" ! This certainly draws one in (In both senses).

I just thought of a recent image that might be appropriate here.

What a pair!.jpg

I love the word for the punctuation mark. Umlaut.

Me too!!!! :) ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

The colors are soooo cool. I wanted to say "bitchen" but maybe that is not within your dialect in the UK, or even east of California. :ROFLMAO:

😁 Love it! I may start a trend...around the house. I would have understood, I think.

My partner brought home sweets (candy) this morning for the (potential) trick-or-treaters tonight. She shouldn't encourage that, I told her, and suggested we hand out fruit. We wouldn't see them again. 😁

Back