Text and Image

Oh, I hope I haven't made you feel that I was dismissing the digital format! I didn't mean to. I was only wondering because I've seen your drawings and love seeing your hand. I was only being a dum-dum by asking. Forgive my foot-in-mouth comment. :censored:

No-no-no! It wasn't dumb. The question echoed - seemed to echo - my own doubts about the validity of what I am doing. I still haven't resolved the question. In the meantime...

20210818_092319.jpg

Pleasr excuse the delayed response. No excuse.

Red maze works well, but the scream is too direct .. you are supposed to steal discreetly. :ROFLMAO:

I like the scream because of the bubbly, pastel colors...it made it humorous to me. Nice play on it! ♥️

I also like the scream, the colors are great, and I like the strong 3d effect of the image.
It has a bit of a slapstick feel to it for me, as Arty also remarks humerous; the scream seems to be caused by something comical rather than dramatic or horrible.

Thanks sno 💜 and thanks for the title. I like it. I have a couple of similar pieces I will post since you like this one.

Shrews are teeny. They can be a couple inches, and they have razor sharp teeth. Fast little things.
Yes, they're smaller than mice, have pointier snouts, and have very high metabolism; hence they have voracious appetites. Some species are venomous. They are not rodents.

Last edited:
We suspect it was a Grey Squirrel, rather than a rat, as we originally jumped to conclude.

Back