Text and Image

Maybe those are his booking prints Sno, but that is definitely a purple dinosaur driving underwater. I love the image!

I also love the next one, which reminds me of biology images under microscopes. :)

♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I like them very much too.
for me the work in blue
it is though
Mickey MOuse (of profile ) and some dice.

it's Mickey Mouse playing dice with the universe,
Einstein was probably wrong, God plays dice with the universe and has the appearance of MIckey MOuse.

Thanks Sno, Arty, and Joe. Vast wars have been waged over Mickey Mouse?! Figures.. Don't die for Disney, but to sactifice oneself for Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn (I have often quoted FL, "Son, that is nothing but a loudmouthed snook."), for Elmer J. Fudd, etc, to sacrifice onself for Looney Tunes is a noble cause.

The title of Imaginary Driver also refers to agency, or rather, the lack of it.

Still Screaming 2. (Sequels are rarely as good as the original 😁)

20210902_053420.png

I love both, especially the top black and blue one. That's a really good one, IMO. I really like those colors with the added olive green. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Thanks Art. I like that colour combo too. It would look good as a painting, I think.

Another good one!

I agree with what you said about that last one making a good painting. Maybe your color palette will inspire something for me...if I ever get back to painting.

good works,and the two on Munch they are a scream
, ok, not a great pun but I really like these 2 about the scream and the previous one too

Thank you Artyczar and Joe! Much appreciated. I couldn't think of a better outcome than to inspire one to the easel. I saw the green Scream on the large screen last night (ha!) and it didn't look good at that scale. Oh well.

Iteration on the above. That is now the title! Iteration?
Variation without theme.jpg

From the colors, it looks like you are starting to think Fall or Halloween. :giggle:

I don't know why, but I see Muppet brains. Don't get me wrong, those are the best kind of brains there are. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Jim Henson has just been mentioned on the news, and the Muppet theme tune was played, which lifted the spirits. I wondered what Muppet brains looked like.😁

Sno, the autumnal coloured one is my favourite. It looks like carved wood or leather to me.

Thanks Joe, Sno, and Art.

Back