Text and Image

Template.
20210822_161908.png

We suspect it was a Grey Squirrel, rather than a rat, as we originally jumped to conclude.
I imagine it was. We put our chicken feed in plastic barrels and the squirrels have eaten holes in the lids.

Thanks sno. Just to give you an insight, I read your title suggestion and the voice in my head responded, "Hung by the neck until dead." I think we should stick with your suggestion. 😁

Btw, I always wondered, how did you choose that username?

Template was the template for Hung. It has a Native American colour/pattern feel for me.

Thanks sno. Just to give you an insight, I read your title suggestion and the voice in my head responded, "Hung by the neck until dead." I think we should stick with your suggestion. 😁

Btw, I always wondered, how did you choose that username?

Template was the template for Hung. It has a Native American colour/pattern feel for me.
Yeah, I think my title works better. 😁

I used to be a CBer, talked on the CB radio all the time and since I had my hair dyed black and dressed in black most of the time, I chose the handle of Snoball. Make sense? :LOL:

Sno, you were black-haired and dressed in black, but your name was Snoball? Ha ha ha! When I was a kid, my CB handle was Silver Sawdust.

Iain, I am loving your latest work. I agree the red and black one looks Navajo. I also like Filling Up. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Yes, I identified the gothic in these, which kind of disturbed me 😲😁 as fantasy. Thank you, sno. Over-and-out. I need a handle.

These are intricate, especially the top one. The bottom one feels dark, and like a tombstone kinda. They are both great. The top is ghostly, and has a lingering feeling, but not exactly "dark" to me. More inviting than dark. It makes me want to know more. Great work on these Iain. ♥️

Nope, that is a lavender blue dog and the little inset is his paw prints from the day he was booked. ;) That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 😁

Back