Scavenger Hunt from Life #52: Jan 02 - 10, 2023

Thanks everyone for joining in this Hunt :giggle: . See you at the next Hunt, hosted by Robin.

Ned, thanks so much for your comment. I'm flattered that you are checking out my work so carefully. Great quick sketch of the boat. Sometimes you really only get a few minutes to sketch something. I like the rugged look to your cliff!

Sylwia, I love the brown ink sketch of the cork and metal cage from the champagne!! The toad flash drive made me smile...so cute and useful! Well done on the wine glass!!! I have a hard time getting both sides to look the same.

Ai, thanks so much. I like your blue bear...what is it made from? Thanks for hosting!!!

Joe, thank you!

Jo, thank you. I figured I had some time for the motorcycle since they were parked across the street from the motorcycle shop where Billy Joel's bike(s) is(are) on display. I always enjoy your lake view sketches. Maybe if I had a lake with a path it would inspire me to walk outdoors more.

Robin, love your bottle collection sketch...and the fridge too. Mine has magnets all over it like yours.

Paul, glad you found us here! Nice sketch of the food counter. Was this at a food court? Good job!

Ai - sorry I'm so late. Here are my sketches - ink, pencil, highlighter ...

1. red (pen)
2. blue (highlighter)
3. yellow (highlighter)
4. green (pad of post it notes)
5. round (glass marble)
6. rare item (small Altoids tin)
7. has corners (pad of post it notes)
8. flower (hair decoration)
9. fruit (apple)
And I met the challenge in that all the items were in the same still life.

hunt52-01.jpg

Here are some comments but I only made it on page 1 of this thread:
Joan - lovely green tree
Ai - what lovely decorations at petrol stations in your area. Ooooh lovely pouring spout on that shiny coffee pot.
Robin - yahoo green turtle and the lovely vase with art supplies

Off to the new list/hunt.

Cheers,

Thank you for your kind words Joan, Nedl, and EP.

EP
: I love your set of sketches... I feel they all give fresh happy cozy vibe, perfect for our New Art year 2023.

Back