Scavenger Hunt #70- May 26 x June 3

Bghilsly, ah, love your outdoor things. The birds are well done and I like the butterfly/moth thingy. We don't have many pigeons here, some doves once in a while, they have pretty plain plumage.

Robin, great sketch on your break. Happy you got coffee and sketch time. Didn't you used to have little pieces in a cigarette machine in that shop?

Robin, don't worry that you didn't have time to comment individually. We know you are going thru a lot over there. I'm glad you have been able to get out for a little bit and do some sketching too. We are all very lucky to have this group as part of our lives. Some of us have been together for a long time and you all feel like family. Sending you a little sunshine! ☀️☀️☀️

Thanks Jo. When I saw the outdoors number, I was sure where I wanted to sketch. There's a little Park here plenty of magpies and pidgeons and ducks... I love to sit there to sketch them will post another pic from another day. And the moth, it's called here "gitanilla" in english I think it like "little gipsy". Its a moth that I love to find when I'm outside.
IMG_20230504_073611_HDR.jpg

Robin, thanks for the bonus. Magpies are so interesting and fun to watch. We saw more of them in New Mexico. We have bluejays here instead for that type of bird. Hugs.

Back