Scavenger Hunt #57-Feb 11 - 19

The new hunt is posted. That way anyone ahead of us time-wise can get started!

#6 related to something you did yesterday - I've sorted out some hyacinths and thought it will be not bad idea to draw them. It'Again oil pastels on oil paper with canvas structure, 24 × 32 cm.

18.jpg

Paul nice sketch of hungry animals :).

Hi Stephanie, Butterfly Place sounds like a beautiful and very interesting place to spend some great time.

Nice drawings eyepaint. Your slippers seem to be very warm. I can see its whisk:)

Superb sketches Joan.

Thank you for hosting this week, Robin.

Sylwia: Your love of vegetables is showing, well done. Great idea for paper texture.
Another great color scheme very nice. Beautiful sketch of the hyacinths thr deep rich
colors are great.

brian: Another great sketch your sketches are always very real like, very nice.

Jo: Thanks... that is my wife's drawer I would be quickly overwhelmed if I
drew a draw with my stuff. I like how you draw sections of the items they are all
well done but I particularly like the lady sitting on the bench.

Robin: Thanks and thanks for hosting... I like the way you use multiple colors of ink. The hand is
my favorite I find them very difficult to draw well done. Sounds like you made
the best of a bad day. Two worse places to visit the dentist and the car dealer.
Glad you survived. I would have attacked the M&Ms for sure. Interesting pattern.

Joan: Thanks.. We did sirloin steak tips on the grill. The temperature here hit
60 degrees soooo grilling we did. Love the scent of steaks cooking on the grill.
Looks like your temperature was mild as well the store front sale is great. I think
I see a hat I would buy. So much detail well done. Those Museum drawings are
fantastic. The Dinosaur is very life like and scary.

Stephanie: I think we have met? Plein Air outing Salem Willows? Small world.
Nice sketches. I am particularly pleased to see the butterfly spring is approaching for sure.
Nice sketches and interesting choices.

Eyepaint: Thanks.. Always like how you divide up your paper all the sketches are well done.
Nice view down on your slippers and well done hand. Clever texture choice.

Ai, your fellow diners all came out well. Sounds like a yummy lunch. We went for Thai for lunch today. Small place but good food, in Texas it is probably not up to your standards. Ha. I'll try to sketch next time.

Stephanie, happy to see your quick sketches. Fun finds on your items.
Well, I apologize to Paul. You were the one dining on the Ramen. I thought Ai was the one! At any rate the people are great. I think it is interesting how people don't notice that I'm sketching them. We haven't been flying and airports were my favorite sketching people places. Good for you for joining in the Boston Sketchers.

Joan, the skeleton is more than fantastic. Wow!!! The whale as well. You get to some great sketching places. I'll check out the new Hunt.

Sylwia, the hyacinth is beautiful. I like your graceful lines and shading.

I'll be back......

Fantastic Ramen shop sketch Paul.

EP:
What an impressive set. Love the sandals and the hand.

Stephanie: Lovely on all butterfly and flowers.

Sylwia: Gorgeous hyacinth in OP.

Robin: Thanks for hosting.

Sylwia: Your love of vegetables is showing, well done. Great idea for paper texture.
Another great color scheme very nice. Beautiful sketch of the hyacinths thr deep rich
colors are great.

brian: Another great sketch your sketches are always very real like, very nice.

Jo: Thanks... that is my wife's drawer I would be quickly overwhelmed if I
drew a draw with my stuff. I like how you draw sections of the items they are all
well done but I particularly like the lady sitting on the bench.

Robin: Thanks and thanks for hosting... I like the way you use multiple colors of ink. The hand is
my favorite I find them very difficult to draw well done. Sounds like you made
the best of a bad day. Two worse places to visit the dentist and the car dealer.
Glad you survived. I would have attacked the M&Ms for sure. Interesting pattern.

Joan: Thanks.. We did sirloin steak tips on the grill. The temperature here hit
60 degrees soooo grilling we did. Love the scent of steaks cooking on the grill.
Looks like your temperature was mild as well the store front sale is great. I think
I see a hat I would buy. So much detail well done. Those Museum drawings are
fantastic. The Dinosaur is very life like and scary.

Stephanie: I think we have met? Plein Air outing Salem Willows? Small world.
Nice sketches. I am particularly pleased to see the butterfly spring is approaching for sure.
Nice sketches and interesting choices.

Eyepaint: Thanks.. Always like how you divide up your paper all the sketches are well done.
Nice view down on your slippers and well done hand. Clever texture choice.
Paul - yes, we did meet! if you - or others in the greater Boston area - are free wednesday a.m. check out meetup.com/paa-ss for "plein air artists & suburban sketchers"...

I envy you all that get to sketch out with others. My group all disappeared.

Is sketched in the ArtStreet book with Ohuhu 07 pen and their brush pen which isn't very brushy, it's more like a big Sharpie.

Number 7 looking down - bottom shelf
Number 8 related to something you did today - coffee and vanilla wafers
Number 9 art tool - ink

csshfl57art-tool.jpg

Jo - looks like you are having a good day
(plus i'm a big Lamy fan)
i do like groups - just as often, i'm in a group of 1
well, me and my latest hunt list :cool:

20230219_102303.jpg

#5 indoor furniture - graphite on drawing paper
i don't know how long it takes - time stands still when i sketch!

Joan - thank you - oooh dinosaur across two pages. Also whale across two pages.
Sylwia - ooh love those petals. And thank you
Paul - thank you
Ai - thank you
Jo - yay darks behind items on the shelf
Stephanie - oooh empty cafe table and chair

Back