Question for knowldge,

Here is a very good conversation between Cesar cordova and a friend.
watch it very closely and of course use the translation if there is need.

Reactions: AES
My studio is about 10x12--the size of a bedroom, maybe. The floor is hardwood, and there's some hardwood and some cork planks stored in it. The planks are over 15 years old. I don't know if they're a factor or not. I don't use acrylic paint or solvents.
I've discovered that if I don't have my Austin Air filter turned on, I get too tired to stay in that room for much longer than an hour or so. I just get too tired. With the air filter on, I can stay there and work (or not :) ) for several hours. I am not aware of any paint or other odors unless the room has been closed for several days.

My studio is about 10x12--the size of a bedroom, maybe. The floor is hardwood, and there's some hardwood and some cork planks stored in it. The planks are over 15 years old. I don't know if they're a factor or not. I don't use acrylic paint or solvents.
I've discovered that if I don't have my Austin Air filter turned on, I get too tired to stay in that room for much longer than an hour or so. I just get too tired. With the air filter on, I can stay there and work (or not :) ) for several hours. I am not aware of any paint or other odors unless the room has been closed for several days.
Same as im. tired after about an hour. i dont have filter and work at small room. but dont using any terps or other solvents. just now i bought Liquin and i didnt bought the Gamblin free solvent gel which does the same work as Liquin.

Back