Painting Surface

I can relate. I hadn't been able to do anything of significance for about twenty years. Just scribbling the odd thought and plenty of nonthoughts, barely able to finish a sentence. Most frustrating. Glad to hear you can paint again Claude.

I can relate. I hadn't been able to do anything of significance for about twenty years. Just scribbling the odd thought and plenty of nonthoughts, barely able to finish a sentence. Most frustrating. Glad to hear you can paint again Claude.
Artist Block a really bizarre thing. A couple of years ago, I googled 'artist block'. Read all the types and advise given. Wrote a blog post of all the reasons and how they didn't apply to me, or only a couple almost, maybe... Then, all of a sudden, I'm painting again. I've got a couple of work-around actions that start/re-start and/or keep me painting, but they don't always work. Just happy to be back painting.

I recently learned that there was a famous male Carol. Musket sent me a Wiki link, but now I can't find it. I was considering changing my name before that, but I'm just going to keep Carol because everyone knows me as Carol and maybe it could be considered male or female. Or maybe that's a stretch, I don't know.

Sir Carol Reed, famous Brit film director-- The Third Man, Odd Man Out, Oliver and more.

Three pics of my shop space at our old place. Subject to revision several times. Just half of our living room, which had no heat.

The bench is around 150 years old.

Shop1.JPG

shopwcat.JPG

Shopbird.JPG

Back