Monthly Art Prompts - August 2023

Zen, delightful whimisical.
Jennie, fun sketches of family.
Zen, lovely photo of Jersey City. I especially like the reflections in the water.

Couldn’t think of anything but Buffalo from “Cave of Forgotten Dreams” film. Here is my rendition for Primitive.
IMG_2532.jpeg

Zen: Super drawing - all those eyes really make it for me :)
JennieJo: Looks like quite the family reunion - so many interesting characters. You have such an interesting point of view. I love that third head and what to know more about it!
Me too! That's the problem with free drawing. I'm hoping that it represents my newest great nephew. 18 months old ... so that doesn't really work. Or, maybe secrets

Great looking artwork and photos everyone.
I’m really not a good judge of the more abstract stuff so I won’t comment on each individually this time.

Here’s my entry for Urban. Its a 8.5”x5.5” pencil drawing.
20230817_090829.jpg

First attempt at a cityscape and I had no clue how to draw the 2 trees on the right side but my method clearly wasn't it. Lol. Other then that I think it came out ok.

I'm going to try to get another one done for this month yet. But we'll see.

This came out more than "ok" - it came out wonderful! Excellent, especially considering it's a first for you - hats off to you! ❤️

Wonderful job 16ga. I would never guess that this wasn't a subject you do all of the time.

Great looking artwork and photos everyone.
I’m really not a good judge of the more abstract stuff so I won’t comment on each individually this time.

Here’s my entry for Urban. Its a 8.5”x5.5” pencil drawing.
View attachment 33494
First attempt at a cityscape and I had no clue how to draw the 2 trees on the right side but my method clearly wasn't it. Lol. Other then that I think it came out ok.

I'm going to try to get another one done for this month yet. But we'll see.
That is such a good sketch with all the detail, you are an urban sketcher now. I also like your sketch for primative. Excellent work for the month!!

Back