Limited palette, limited ability

I saw this a couple of days ago and was soooo impressed at the moodieness of this fantastic tonal work.
Very appealing, Hope the healing is going well. More please.

Donna, your work is amazing now that we know how it was done, even more so. Did you have carpal tunnel?

Thanks Murray. It’s kind of funny how moody ones insist on appearing sometimes. I just follow along.

Thank you Kay. This was my third surgery for arthritis in my wrist and it was pretty extensive. It was a little surprising to see the X-ray afterwards with what looks like a screw used for building a deck in there. I asked the doctor if he had to stop at Home Depot first. 😆 Hopefully it will do a good job!

Thanks Murray. It’s kind of funny how moody ones insist on appearing sometimes. I just follow along.

Thank you Kay. This was my third surgery for arthritis in my wrist and it was pretty extensive. It was a little surprising to see the X-ray afterwards with what looks like a screw used for building a deck in there. I asked the doctor if he had to stop at Home Depot first. 😆 Hopefully it will do a good job!
Fingers crossed for a perfect result! ❤️ I'm a huge fan of your work and I know you're itching to get back to it!

This is a beautiful panting Donna. I love the atmosphere and the misty look to it. Best wishes for a speedy healing.

Back