last things and other things.

Artyczar, thank you very much for your opinion and valuable information. ink is another very fascinating medium.
True, even that of brands, I did not think so before trying to use them, before the last few years, but for example colored pencils, many years ago I had found with a manga magazine I think, a blue polycromo faber castel pencil, tried other pencils , colored and graphite pencils, took a few even to look for something similar but these are so comfortable and beautiful to use (a couple of years ago I got the 12 set as colored pencils, I used them individually even though some colors were weird which are very beautiful.)
il gauche then, I messed up a lot in writing, I meant that I hadn't resisted the first box I wrote, the 15 one, (that is, I didn't think of shopping in these months but in the end after a few months that I had thought about it I then took these things, the pencils I was saying and now this gauche, in the end doubt it was about winsown newton Size 2 (2mm) & China Ink 30ml Black With Dropper or gauche, finally got this)
also for the sake of simplicity of having everything in one (and having something already prone, which I should be able to put into operation, without discarding gadots or breaking them) and that I have never used tubes. (but if I learn I think I would like it or it would be useful, that in reality I think I would really like to be able to do chiaroscuro, that is, I think chiaroscuro is beautiful, that chiaroscuro paintings would also be beautiful, so I think I would like to try to learn this (I think black and white colors, maybe even gray, I don't know what shades are used) and that I would look for these colors so in case I will remember the brand you mention)
thank you

Here are a couple of drawings I did with watercolor and gouache.

fancydress.jpg

jiggle.jpg

horsey.jpg

thanks Artyczar,
they are wonderful, the effect I find wonderful in all 3,
of the first I would like to see the film, it seems the beginning or a part of a story, anyway thanks for these examples, they show, they explain the potential of these means and their compatibility.
they also show that it is actually ok for chiaroscuro.

then I had read that in the comments to the corand dache box, for some it was a cross between gauche and watercolor

hi,
i made these

the face and the fruit are copies of drawings (in the fruit I used soft pencils, pressing, pressing a lot, folding the sheet almost)

Snoball thank you very much, I'm happy about it
I started this drawing, from grayscale photos.
on a5 sketchbook,
I don't know if only the face (or faces) was better for this page.
first step, first photo after a 2 or 3 hours, I deleted a lot, tried a little,

more photos after another 2 hours, I think,
I was trying again like a couple of years ago more pencils.
i am testing with various grades of graphite as seen and i was trying for a couple of years when i signed up on wetcavans trying 101.

2021-06-10 15-00_pagina_2.jpg

IMG20210613015031.jpg

sister wip.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20210613013830.jpg
    IMG20210613013830.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 2021-06-13 02-20_pagina_1.jpg
    2021-06-13 02-20_pagina_1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 75
You really are doing quite well Joe. Even your cartoon drawings have helped you get to this point, just keep up the practice. I can see that it is working for you. :giggle:

hello, I tried other faces,
page, the 2 faces of the floglio, about 2 hours, or more, 2.30.
I don't know if you recommend this, as a best practice, try this, or was it better to make a single face

2021-06-16 10-02_pagina_1.jpg
2021-06-16 10-02_pagina_2.jpg

Back