last things and other things.

Artyczar, thank you very much for the nice words, glad you liked it.

I realized now that last week I had skipped a photo.
own of the minions,
minions was the figurine attached to some food, candy.

last week I had drawn it for the first time, I had made a page of the same in different positions.

the color one I had done later, I had thought of redoing it more colorful in another page of the sketchboock.

now I put the page that I had forgot among the other attachments, last time.

2021-05-06 16-17_pagina_1.jpg
2021-05-06 16-17_pagina_2.jpg

I like the one where she is sticking her finger down her throat. That's how she got so skinny. Great drawings, as usual Joe! ❤️

Artyczar, thank you very much for the nice words
at the beginning of the week I only drew this bunch of tomatoes but on Sunday evening I had done this which I had to photograph and send, ask for an opinion.
it's an attempt to copy, study, About 2 hours,

I wanted to ask, I like to admire Rembrandt's works but I didn't think of trying studies, for complexity, and also material, ditto for John Cuneo, but I had just seen this Rembrandt study of him so I tried,
I had doubts whether to do this and which design to choose, in the end I looked at both.
I wanted to ask for some advice, is it wrong and it would be more useful to focus on a single design maybe?
I don't know what to think about this attempt, and I had doubts about the strange procedure, looked at 2 photos on the pc and the study on the mobile.

after some time, however, I liked it, glad I did
and I think that's what matters
however I think it is not often that you find multiple versions of the same work to sign this.
thanks for seeing,

I wanted to ask if you like these artists too.

link for reference

2021-05-11 14-24_pagina_1.jpg
2021-05-11 14-24_pagina_2.jpg
2021-05-11 14-24_pagina_3.jpg
2021-05-11 14-24_pagina_4.jpg

Like all the minions and Betty, the birds. All of these show real progress. I love this last one, very energetic and quite good. (y) ❤️

yesterday and today i did this.

I tried portrait from photo, done in pencil normally and then tried again, looking at works by Malika Favre, this reference, photo girl was on post wetcavans and they mentioned this artist I did not know, and her site, very nice, to try as inspiration

I tried it again
using felt tip pen

2021-05-13 15-37.jpg
2021-05-13 18-53_pagina_1.jpg
2021-05-13 18-53_pagina_2.jpg

Artyczar, Snoball, thanks,thank you very much for your words, it's nice that you think that

I tried caricature again.
sheet a3,
they are from different photos of the same actor, very good, talent actor.
perhaps in making them, at times I have tried to make them more normally than in caricature. maybe because, my attention has shifted to trying pencils or their tip, sharpening, trying to understand which one I preferred to use for this.

before doing this i looked at some drawings, i tried copy, studies of a Trump caricature, maybe even looking at photos,
however, the original had a much wider head, drawing I did not realize.
I think this makes it less recognizable and therefore it is useful to understand for when I try this again or maybe in general. (I think remembering this would be a good teaching)

2021-05-18 11-37_pagina_1.jpg
2021-05-18 11-37_pagina_2.jpg

on the first page,
I don't know if the small eyes, in the drawings I made them deliberately as a sign, caricature, I don't remember, the chin I remember I wanted to stretch, maybe I did it sometimes

Back