last things and other things.

thanks,

wolf from https://creativespark.art/threads/animal-wildlife-challenge-june-2023.5528/post-94885

i tried a colored digital drawing. I would like to ask for advice, if the previous drawings without color are worth it or better, coloring asks for 10 times or 50 times the time of the drawings I do without.
looking at him,

reference, it was more inclined, I don't know if I should have considered it finished or perhaps add texture?, fur, some detail in this one, and perhaps if the face should be highlighted with a line

hello, like animals, i made these, and

View attachment 31275View attachment 31276View attachment 31277View attachment 31278View attachment 31279

and from animal wildlife https://creativespark.art/attachments/2023-06-21-11-28-jpeg.31248/

Your last drawing here of the chicken is beyond excellent, it looks simple, but so accomplished. I absolutely love it.

Awesome. When it flows it flows true.
I have not yet seen all your work here. But I like very much what I have seen. Thanks for sharing.

the lioness I tried again to do colored drawing, they are all drawn in digital freehand.

the last one though, the tiger in the version that I put on the next page, the green background, I didn't draw that part that forms the background.
for the background I didn't draw, I used one of those brushes that imitate textures.
I don't know what they created it for.
I had seen videos on yuotuve in which they explained how to create brushes, but I don't know how to create them that would be useful to me, of the various present or downloadable so I prefer not to use them often because I don't think they help me learn to draw.
However I think a background, something green, we probably needed.
maybe in the colored drawings, coloring the sheet in some way helps, sometimes the color, sometimes some light blue, but sometimes the colored background didn't help the drawing, here, I think so.

2023-06-26 17-15 1.jpeg
2023-06-27 22-49 1.jpeg
2023-06-27 22-49.jpeg
2023-06-27 23-00.jpeg
2023-06-28 17-55.jpg
2023-06-29 15-22.jpeg
2023-06-30 23-19 1.jpeg
2023-06-30 23-19.jpeg
2023-06-30 23-40 pecora.jpeg
2023-07-01 13-20_pagina_1.jpg
2023-07-01 13-20_pagina_2.jpg
2023-07-02 11-45.jpeg
2023-06-29 15-22 1.jpeg

the lioness I tried again to do colored drawing, they are all drawn in digital freehand.

the last one though, the tiger in the version that I put on the next page, the green background, I didn't draw that part that forms the background.
for the background I didn't draw, I used one of those brushes that imitate textures.
I don't know what they created it for.
I had seen videos on yuotuve in which they explained how to create brushes, but I don't know how to create them that would be useful to me, of the various present or downloadable so I prefer not to use them often because I don't think they help me learn to draw.
However I think a background, something green, we probably needed.
maybe in the colored drawings, coloring the sheet in some way helps, sometimes the color, sometimes some light blue, but sometimes the colored background didn't help the drawing, here, I think so.

View attachment 31826View attachment 31827View attachment 31828View attachment 31829View attachment 31830View attachment 31831View attachment 31832View attachment 31833View attachment 31834View attachment 31835View attachment 31836View attachment 31837View attachment 31838
I love it all. That first one is quite hypnotic.
Your sketches are getting freer and your art pieces are really wonderful.

in over a year I still haven't learned how to cut out parts of a drawing with the procreate program. the part under the lioness, I cut it to the computer.

View attachment 31852
Beautiful lioness.
Since you welcome C & C, I have a suggestion on composition. Many years ago I read a few books from the library about how to take photographs. One of the things they say is that one of the first things humans look at in other humans and animals is the eyes, and the most comfortable place to have them in a composition is about 5/8 up from the bottom, or just above halfway. Another thing they said was to give more room or space in the area they are looking towards so as to provide psychological distance to their gaze.

I hope you don't mind, but I altered the above image to show what I mean. If you like the altered composition, then I highly recommend reading about how award winning photographers take their shots and crop them for better compositions. I have and it helped me.

2023-07-02 11-59 b.jpg

Zen ;Ayin ,Jstarr, Hausamann, thank you ,
Ayin, Hausamann, much better words than I'm worth but
thank you very much, I'm glad if you like the drawings.

Hausamann thank you very much for the image, explain what you said and I really like it, so it seems to me that it works better for what you said, I will look for information about it, some sites explaining the techniques of the photographers.
I have had a loomis ebook for years, Loomis - Creative Illustration, many recommended lomis books on drawing and they are also online by google. then i also bought some books on the rutratto or figura including some reprints by brigmtan but those i found more difficult to understand, loomis seems simpler.

a book that I haven't read yet, creative illustrarion but that perhaps hints at something, I should read and try to deepen as you advised me.
by loomis i read the simplest one, funny drawing and i have the one on my head that i reread from

Excellent work Joe! I love the cow and the pig and the lady's face is great with the little highlights and the lioness is super! ❤️ ❤️

Back