last things and other things.

e faces since
judithyaws Portrait challenge @judithyaws @jyportraitchallenge

last draw is judithyaws,your draw figure are beautiful.

I tried to do one a day but,
but there is no deadline, they will remain there without a time limit or commitment, if you want to use only one photo or none, he put them on his profile

@judithyaws and also on
https://www.instagram.com/jyportraitchallenge/
another thing I’m writing about, which seems interesting to me and which on the first profile is posting about art stories, famous artists of history (for me it’s also nice because I didn’t know them all) of history with some paintings of your choice https:/ /www.instagram.com/p/CruNgYcMy2a/

Draws

Frutto.jpeg
2023-06-08 18-32 2.jpeg
2023-06-11 15-10.jpeg
2023-06-10 11-38 2.jpeg
2023-06-10 11-38.jpeg
2023-06-09 15-11.jpeg

I don't get by here as often as I would like now days but this last bunch of drawings are great. Shows your practice is bringing progress. You are doing very well. Why not branch out into trees, buildings, mountains and such too. The world is full of things to draw and paint. Stay inspired Joe. ❤️

Joe, I have been on this thread more than a few times and I always notice that your accuracy is not quite spot on as a realist would draw it but today I opened my eyes and I realized why I am so captivated by your drawings. They have soul. They reach inside and allow me to see the pain or joy or whatever. The expression: Joe. You capature it wonderfully. Much like Vincent did when he let you look inside to their very soul. I must thank you again for opening my eyes to the rapture of true art. Thank you.

Wayne, Snoball, Deforges, it's very nice to read you, hear you.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful words,
too kind words, which neither I nor my doodles deserve, but thanks, I'm glad you like them and I thank you for your encouragement.
Snoball, thanks for the advice, actually I was thinking that I try to draw only faces and animals, initially only figures, now mostly faces,
in moments I had tried to draw a little something from life, but above all the little fruits and in the last few months I have drawn less and less from life, because it is more difficult to find a subject or a posture to draw for a long time, or I could not find a place.
almost all the drawings since April 2022 I have done with digital. the background pencil and pen
. if not to always draw small objects, draw the same object, the same statuettes like EEyore I think it's fine, the doubt is that they are all objects smaller than a hand. from life I made the orange and lemon drawing posted first, on a5, it's a very small drawing 1/4 of the a5 sheet,
with bic pen, I think it's a good idea to use a5 sketchbook and pencil, or pen to draw more from life, years ago I thought so but then I did it less, maybe I'll try again more.

All really great Joe, but you're really capturing their eyes in a wonderful way. They have intensity, directness and meaning, and nicely drawn. The third one, the girl in the cap is my favorite, but they're all good. (y):)

I tried that portrait over several days, in the end
I also started coloring it but I don't know if I abandon it or if it's worth continuing, maybe I don't continue it.

2023-06-21 22-13 2.jpeg
2023-06-21 22-13 3.jpeg

drawing the pigs i thought that i don't have thick hair or fur i am a subject that i can draw for quick drawings, to exercise various things apart from fur, i looked for other photos yesterday for some quick attempts.i don't have the photos.
But, I thought, but you risk criminal charges if you draw some politicians on instagram by drawing a pig's face on them, I actually think that pigs are cute actually, so, if anything, real pigs should be offended.

2023-06-21 22-13.jpeg
2023-06-22 12-49 1.jpeg

thanks .
I made these others last night.

I had drawn the pigs days before, after the previous ones I had looked for other photos of them as they have no fur and therefore to try to practice animals without drawing hair or fur.

2023-06-24 10-52 1.jpeg
2023-06-24 10-52 2.jpeg
2023-06-24 10-52 3.jpeg
2023-06-24 10-52 4.jpeg
2023-06-24 10-52.jpeg

Back