last things and other things.

Snoball,Ayin, today i tried to draw a face.
Tried as I normally do, but using 2 levels and then zooming in a little and then trying out the color a little bit

reference

women.jpg

ynh54pjy5s3mpy3grx4p7xz75cm3awex.jpeg

Thanks very much Joe. It is a pleasure to see this drawing. I particularly like the birds and the giraffe, too. I don't know the differences between using the iPad and pen/paper, but, judging by the above, it doesn't appear to hinder.

An alternative to copy/pasting the full web address in a post, we can link to a URL address in a word, if wanted, using the 🔗 link icon.

Reference.jpg

Reference. I hope this makes sense.

😃

Took me years to discover that.

Rcleary thank you very much, glad you liked it, thank you for your impression on the hair strands,
which is also useful as a reminder.

Iain thank you very much, I'm glad you liked them, I'm glad you think this about the result of the digital drawings. about the screen I think that after the first attempts, initial oddity, after a while you get used to it. I think it is also helping me as a stimulus, to start putting the references close to the drawing space and in the last 2 days try to put the tablet and me in a more comfortable position.

when I chose the photo and started drawing it I was not welcomed, but he looks a lot like the dog we had when I was born, he was a few months old, we were both puppies, he lived about 13 years I think, sometimes we played football, him he has always been good to me, I am not always to him, perhaps in childhood he was the one who taught me the most.

he was all brown like the dog in the picture but his name was black

cane ultimo salvataggio.jpg
Cane.jpg
Elyare sec c ne tenta l m ti vo '.jpg
Enyercy n scarabocchi.jpg

thanks Ayin.

thanks for seeing.
I drew two lemons, that is, the same lemon from life 2 times.
I tried to color one, maybe, I have to do shorter, simpler attempts, of the exercises before trying to color a drawing. see, read better tutorials, books.
seen some tutorials, read some, but basically those always at random.

while yesterday morning I had tried some faces from photos, like caricature.

I think I have to find a comfortable position so as not to strain my wrist too much, 5 years ago I bought a table easel, it is really very comfortable for the back, only it has 2 positions, both very vertical, for the writing grip maybe it's not very comfortable, sometimes it takes me a lbro to raise it just a little bit, maybe I have to try to put something in it to find a comfortable corner.

Caricataurawomanmofilo.jpg
Caricatura omofila.jpg
Caricatura.jpg
Caricature 4.jpg
Limone 2 tentatore.jpg
Opera_senza_titolo.jpg

Limone colorante.jpg

Happy Easter to all.

in the last 4 days i have been doing these.i tried again with digital.

the animals are from the forum, from the march challenge. forum
Wildlife and / or Animals

Women.jpg

Elefante.jpg
Gattino e pappagallo.jpg
Gatto un pò colorato.jpg
Koala (1).jpg
Piccionetfoto.jpg

Attachments

• Arancia.jpg
    Arancia.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 51