last things and other things.

Haven't checked in for a while and I see lots of new ones. They are all great, I love the cat and also the pear in particular. You are just improving more and more all the time. ❤️❤️

hi

I wasn't drawing that I'm quarantined, covid, but I'm better, I'm fine after the first 3 days. But some of my family members also have it. Unfortunately, before me, my other family members too, unfortunately even my mother didn't want us, she had to resume her care in this period, however better. Lately, in the last 2nd days especially I've done some drawings

Volti_Eatherworld.jpg

Faces from photos, you other objects from life

eeyore

I had coloured it all, but by mistake I cancelled the rescue where it ended up. However, it didn't go well I'm trying brushes, it's something I tried the most, this time colouring brushes, I don't know the direction that the strokes must have when those.

we have become denied to the covid virus, today me too.

Attachments

• Opera_senza_titolo.jpg
    Opera_senza_titolo.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Studi_Sargent.jpg
    Studi_Sargent.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Volti.jpg
    Volti.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Volti_Eatherworld.jpg
    Volti_Eatherworld.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 74
the first two were attempts to copy from masters, the second from a drawing by sargent, the last 2 are from photos.

Desforgers, thank you very much, happy that you like them. Healed to the virus, I passed me virus, even to mom, now mom can start treatment that she had postponed

Sorry to hear that you are feeling icky Joe. I really, really like the old man in the blue shirt, that's a great job! ❤️❤️

it is not easy to write this, I was uncertain, but I wanted to write a thought, a memory for two wonderful people who unfortunately have left us. I meant, Musket, David, RIP.
a little less than two weeks ago I read, learned of Musket's disappearance, the day before I had read that David passed away recently. , David was one of the moderators of the wetcavans figure forum, I felt very sorry for both of them, they are phenomenal people and artists that I admired a lot, sad and shocking that they are gone. I didn't interact much with Musket but I loved his sculptures, a multifaceted and brilliant artist, even his first drawings were fantastic, when I read his posts or comments I was always impressed, the information about the birds, about the gems, his way to write engaging and the sensitivity it could show,
David was always available to help everyone, I loved to admire his drawings of the figure, he loved figurative art, the work of the masters he knew well, and he was one of the most generous people I have known and sensitive, if we asked for criticism, he tried to help and always paying attention not to offend anyone, artist and fantastic person, a friend, in the last 3 years seeing his drawings was a regular appointment and he had always commented on mine with great generosity. in January, perhaps at the beginning of January, the last time I saw a drawing of him or read a comment, this worried a little but I really hoped he was fine, unfortunately it passed away recently months ago it was learned a few days ago.
They are really missing a lot and this makes me think about how much they miss their loved ones, and to all the people who had got to know and appreciate them even here or on wetcavans, I'm so sorry., They were people who entered the heart as well as really wonderful artists and passionate. RIP .

Thank you for writing this Joe. I don't know if I know which David you are speaking about on Wet Canvas or if I knew him, but I am very sad for his family. RIP.

Back