last things and other things.

thanks, Ayin, glad you liked them.

I then drew
from the Wildlife and / or Animals forum, some references this month, I made these drawings for January 2022 Animal & Wildlife Challenge

2022-01-25 00-32_pagina_1.jpg
2022-01-25 00-32_pagina_2.jpg
2022-01-25 00-32_pagina_3.jpg

I always enjoy seeing your faces Joe and I really like the dog, the cat and the goose. Little birdie isn't bad either. ❤️❤️

hi,
drawings on Sunday and Monday, in the previous days I had not done new drawings, so on Sunday I tried to draw various faces, hoping to get some useful practice.
in the first I tried black colored pencils, and 7b, often sideways, trying as if they were charcoals, tried a little differently, usually I try like this,
question, it was on the beginning, if that is, designs like this may be good for longer shading, or it wouldn't be worth it.
I made the red ones later, they are like, I used the ones with black pencil.

yesterday i tried, a drawing, a photo of nicolace cage, i was looking for a face for a drawing, looking on the internet on my mobile phone. in that sheet I tried before, to copy Donald Duck, on the left side, that superimposed face.

2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_1.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_2.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_3.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_4.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_5.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_6.jpg
2022-01-30 01-59_pagina_7.jpg
Volti da solo.jpg

the last one in red, it was already in another photo, but I took this photo, only with him enlarged, to then do another color test on the computer, yesterday the video card didn't let me use any programs, so I'll try next.
of the various designs, I wanted to choose one or two,
this seemed to me the best one to try.

hi, I haven't drawn in the last few days but I haven't published last week's drawings yet, of the faces and this animal

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 60
I am so sorry to hear about your mother's difficult time. You seem to be a sensitive person and will understand how important it is to give her a lot of emotional support. Even if I am a stranger, please convey my very best wishes to her.

Hermes, thank you very much for the kind thought, for the precious advice and for the wishes , I will bring them back to you, thank you

Last edited:
I was writing that then my mom had the last rounds of chemo, it went well and the operation was scheduled, she was operated on today, luckily it seems that the surgery went well.
she initially thought chemo was enough but in reality it was important to reduce the mass and remove it, so all right.
they had to remove the breasts (I modified, removed the message because then I dwelt on the fact that they could rebuild it or not, Thursday I will ask them this and thinking about it I feel guilty for not having advised her this thinking that it was not right that I tried to influence her but maybe , thinking about it it was not wrong to want to try to inform me more (because in practice all the doctors except one, they had said yes) and to better understand what he really wanted, initially I thought that I should not condition her, then I started to think about it more to get my own idea and until yesterday I was undecided whether I should say it or not.

Joe, your drawing skills have improved so much over the earlier ones that I first saw elsewhere! I really like these latest!
I hope your mother improves and regains her strength.

Back