In Your Dreams Buddy: In Your Dreams

Enyaw

namuh
dreams.jpg

11 x 14 .. Painted Nov 13/21 .. Alla Prima .. Oil on Paper .. Knives and a liner brush for places on the face and dots.
figured nothing wrong with painting things as we see them in dreams
.. speaking of: sometimes I dream and when I wake I want to go back to the dream. It actually irks me that I can't .. other times I wake up and thank my creator for allowing me to get out.

Last edited:
Well, that's... unexpected. Not sure I want to guess which category this dream fell into - but, absolutely love the painting! It's swimming with so much energy from the colours and marks, and the work with the liner brush fits really well with your inspiring knife work.

Wow ! This is a real dandy Wayne.

Wonderful palette and execution. I like it very much.

This is a great painting of the fish and I love the fact it came from a dream. Great work! :)

Looks like a rainbow trout jumping out of the water. Great colors Wayne.
Thank you Perry. I had thought to leave it at that but wanted more .. the fish was a photo of a fish I had caught and I took a picture of it in my kitchen sink .. the painting was representational of something you would see in a dream ..

This is a great painting of the fish and I love the fact it came from a dream. Great work! :)
Thank you Triduana .. not from a dream per say but something you would see in a dream where things are weird like bikes with no wheels passing cars, etc.

Beautiful! Great colors on your fish: me like purple!!!!

Whenever you can get into your head like this and cobble together a fish pic and a dream, I figure we're in for a winner. ;)

...sometimes I dream and when I wake I want to go back to the dream. It actually irks me that I can't .. other times I wake up and thank my creator for allowing me to get out.
Same here! Do you dream in color?
Sometimes my dreams are influenced by paintings. I guess it's obvious from my signature that I think that it's all intertwined somehow. Hmmm... intertwined... entangled... "Entanglement!" There's a title in search of a painting...
Anyway, I like your fish painting.

Back