I don’t know what to do

Good luck with the job! I’ve been lucky/canny enough to find a career where I could incorporate a wide variety of experiential and creative aspects into what is typically a sit-in-office situation. That also seems to engender increased creativity in my studio activity. I wonder if there is anyway you could use your work skills in a creative way? Digital art or incorporating IT symbology might even be a source of an enhanced creativity or sales.

Thanks for that scamall. I did get this a couple days ago. Really need to get back to work.

Hi Dan!
I'm so sorry for the delay, today was the Monday of this week lol I wanted to let you know that although we have to meet a few more people you are still at the top of our list. We expect to make a decision in the next week or so and we will let you know right away, but we enjoyed meeting you very much and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Have a great day!
Haley

That looks pretty promising MrB. I don't know if that's full-time or not, but hopefully, you can still build your art career while you are working a job, whatever that looks like for you. If you ever want help with art goals and stuff, I'm an open book, but I need to stop giving unsolicited advice. Instead, I give the offer. ;)

That looks pretty promising MrB. I don't know if that's full-time or not, but hopefully, you can still build your art career while you are working a job, whatever that looks like for you. If you ever want help with art goals and stuff, I'm an open book, but I need to stop giving unsolicited advice. Instead, I give the offer. ;)
Super appreciate that 🥰

I would have a lot of advice for you, but some of it you may not particularly like. Some of it you could really love and find helpful. However, NO ONE can tell you what to do. But, if you have some sort of plan to replace your old job that made a steady income with an art career that will support you in the same way (especially overnight), that is probably (99.999%) unlikely/unrealistic. That doesn't mean you can't make money from your art. You certainly can; you just have to adjust your expectations about it. You'd most likely need to build something slowly while understanding what you're getting into in order to lessen any disappointment along the way, or loss of security, etc. There's still a way to do it though. It takes a lot of hard work and patience, and you will mostly likely never be "rich" monetarily. You can be, but it's rare.
This is really excellent advice!

Back