How have you been doing during quarantine?

I’m realizing that I don’t know how to type that well any more...making SOOO many mistakes. And my handwriting is much worse, as if my hand is stiff like a robot arm.

And I’m hyper aware when I drive now as if I’m afraid I’m forgetting how to do it correctly. (This is opposed to my usual day-dreamy kind of driving.)

I haven’t done a Zoom yoga class since Aug 1 and I miss my fellow yogis. I think my less active knees are locking in place, and my steep staircase is becoming an enemy.

Thankfully, I’m not getting fatter but I hate food more than I already did. I miss good fruits/veggies though, because these covid ones seem to die and rot as soon as they get home.

Sigh...seems everything has settled into mush.
So just wanted to share some of my current covid complaints...

And, you’re welcome!

I'm up and down like a whore's drawers😄 as my mum would say. The weather is not helping and I am now talking out loud to myself haha. I realised I was doing it out in public the other day, but people probably just saw my mask moving and thought it was wind. Ok back to try and make a collage

I've been sick with a bad stomach thing. Mornings are the worst. It's been going on for days. I'm seeing a doctor about it today, but I don't think he can do anything for it. I think it's a new medication I'm on (a side effect) that I have to get used to. :(

Oh sorry to hear that Arty, do you eat before taking the meds, sometimes it can help to line your stomach a little. Don't know about you but I feel its enough to have to try and deal with virus concerns at the mo without feeling ill on top. Hope you feel better soon

Thanks laf. I usually have a little something with my morning meds, but this new one is a weekly shot and doesn't need to be taken with food. I'm pretty sure that's the culprit. I'm sure I just have to adjust. Thanks for being concerned. I was just complaining for the sake of complaining. I can't resist sometimes. ;)

Back