Hello from Belgium

ErikRak

Hello friends,

I am Erik. I'm living in Europe, Belgium. In a small town named Nivelles where the big church is 1000 years old ... can you imagine ?
For as long as I can remember I love images, illustrations, paintings, ... I love spending long moments looking at artworks , trying to discover their secrets.
I am open to all styles but Paul Klee is one of my favorites. I'm also a fan of 'art brut' or naive/folk/outsider art.
I have also spent a lot of time messing up with oils, watercolors, pencils, digital, etc. and I think it's time for me to come out of my shell and be part of your nice community.

Artyczar

Welcome Erik! Klee and Outsider art are also my very favorites, so I'm especially glad to have you here. I would LOVE to see your work and hope you share it. Make yourself at home here, please. ♥️

Terri

Welcome, Erik! Happy you decided to come out of your shell and join us. :) I'm looking forward to seeing any art you'd like to share.

ErikRak

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I will post some of my works very soon. I now have more time (and courage...) and I have decided to make a sort of inventory of all my past works and scan or take pictures of what seems of any interest. This could be an opportunity to start new works 😊 Thanks again !