Greetings from the Oregon coast

sculptcha

Hello hello,

I was a forum member from the site which will not be named, though I was very sporadic and doubt anyone would remember. I mostly posted in the Scavenger Hunt threads in the Art from Life forums, and dabbled some in Portraiture and Figure Drawing.

I am originally from various places in southern California, but I consider the Oregon coast home. I studied art and writing at Oregon State, with emphases on painting and printmaking, though I have done very little of any type of creative endeavor since. Life, family, work, etc. I've been trying here and there over the years to get back to it.

I worked as a cook for nearly a decade, but just recently got out of the kitchen when I began working a few weeks ago at a law firm as a personal assistant to an eccentric attorney. Far less stressful than kitchen life but still takes up most of my time awake. Lol capitalism.

Anyway, hi. Glad to have found my way back here,and hope to learn and grow and be inspired and inspiring, all that creative stuff. 😊 🎨👩‍🎨🖌

Hi! glad you got here- it's a pretty nice place to hang out and share ideas, thoughts, art, and all those little human moments that add up to life- Good people here.

Love to see your work soon.

Hi sculptcha! So great to have you with us. You have led an interesting life so far. I hope you can find more time for art. Perhaps we can all inspire you to make that time. ;) Please make yourself at home here and I'm sure you will make new friends and reconnect to some from the past. ♥️ Can't wait to see some of your work. :)

Welcome to Creative Spark! I'm looking forward to seeing your work, new or older - whatever you want to share. Life does get in the way, doesn't it? :)

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to hear a bit about you, and I'm looking forward to seeing your work! Please make yourself at home. 🙂

Back