Hello from Belgium

ErikRak

Hello friends,

I am Erik. I'm living in Europe, Belgium. In a small town named Nivelles where the big church is 1000 years old ... can you imagine ?
For as long as I can remember I love images, illustrations, paintings, ... I love spending long moments looking at artworks , trying to discover their secrets.
I am open to all styles but Paul Klee is one of my favorites. I'm also a fan of 'art brut' or naive/folk/outsider art.
I have also spent a lot of time messing up with oils, watercolors, pencils, digital, etc. and I think it's time for me to come out of my shell and be part of your nice community.

Welcome Erik! I'm glad you joined - this is such a great community. Can't wait to see what you share with us. :)

Welcome Erik! Klee and Outsider art are also my very favorites, so I'm especially glad to have you here. I would LOVE to see your work and hope you share it. Make yourself at home here, please. ♥️

Welcome, Erik! Happy you decided to come out of your shell and join us. :) I'm looking forward to seeing any art you'd like to share.

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I will post some of my works very soon. I now have more time (and courage...) and I have decided to make a sort of inventory of all my past works and scan or take pictures of what seems of any interest. This could be an opportunity to start new works 😊 Thanks again !

Welcome Erik, make yourself at home. We're glad to have you here and look forward to getting acquainted. :giggle:

Hello Erik, welcome to Creative Spark 👋 Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your artwork.

Back