Heartbroken Smog

Mississippi Hippie

IMG_3041.jpeg
IMG_3042.jpeg
IMG_3043.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3045.jpeg

Used watercolor for these.. really the thread name is the the title of the first one happy Friday.. the first one was completed today and the others this week.. will invest more time and money in watercolors.. just because how economical they are! I am moving to Mississippi so cannot use my acrylics.. actually dig these.. thanks for viewing..!

I love the little complexities of these shapes. They gave me different thoughts and feelings.

What part of Mississippi are you moving to? I hope it's a "good" move. ;)

I love the little complexities of these shapes. They gave me different thoughts and feelings.

What part of Mississippi are you moving to? I hope it's a "good" move. ;)
It’s my first time taking watercolors seriously. I’m doing new things. Moving to MS coast, it’ll be a good change. There are so many reasons to move. First being the air pollution from nearby factory.

It’s my first time taking watercolors seriously. I’m doing new things. Moving to MS coast, it’ll be a good change. There are so many reasons to move. First being the air pollution from nearby factory.
View attachment 35532View attachment 35533View attachment 35534View attachment 35535View attachment 35536
.... I am moving to Mississippi so cannot use my acrylics.. actually dig these.. thanks for viewing..!
looking good.. so Alabama Jama when you move to Mississippi are you going to change your handle to Mississippi Hippie?

I have only driven through MS, but have been to AL many times as I had family that lived there. There are some beautiful parts.

Back