Gesso Test WIP - Morning Surf

Hi Jstarr. Thanks for the hints. I would love to try the Ludwig's but the cost of them PLUS the import would be insane here. I agree with the Senneliers on top. It's usually how i work. I don't always blend, rather let the colour speak.... I err on the pointalism side of things. But sky etc to me often need an even texture, not always, but when it does texture gets in my way. But, when i drive up the coast soon, we go past some marble cutters. I may stop and ask for some waste dust!! I tried tack and it was a disaster. If i win lotto all my wishes will come true 🤪 and i but all sorts a goodies.
I keep saying I need to win the lottery- in fact, at our New Years (Noon Years for us) celebrations, I would tell the folks I worked with in nursing homes that my New Years resolution was to win the lottery! They'd all chuckle and nod- doesn't everyone want to win the lottery? Then, my last New Years before I retired, I told them I had a new resolution- I was tired of every year saying I resolved to win the lottery but I never won! This time, I said, I resolved I would buy a lottery ticket!

They liked that one.

I still don't buy lottery tickets, but, oh! I'd love to win one....

Back