FYI - WetCanvas

It was very silly to abuse with that ban practice. It can make much more members to stop or slow down their forum activity if they feel there was no justice. I felt so myself around the end of 2018, when a friend of mine stopped from posting and "disappeared" even from threads she had created. She was Marialena, very active in the watercolor forum as well as in the Debates. I did post a question in one of her threads. 1-2 months later I has been contacted by another member who did inform me about the ban, and I was able to contact her out of the site. I spent many hours but never found any trace of what caused the ban. It is strange however that I saw activity on her account some weeks after the ban date. This ambience prevented me from posting and participating to the forum activities for some months.

When I contacted her, she was really furious and I think she never would ask for a ban lifting, nor she would come back if the ban was lifted by the admin (reading this forum I found that admin has been a member here, and left the forum asking that his account be deleted. You can perhaps guess who ;) ).

Back