Fun in the fire

Mississippi Hippie

IMG_4258.jpeg

acrylic on paper.. sorry for glare :( I’ll do it on canvas roll tomorrow? I need to get to painting more.. I need to daily.. this used collage and stickers that were pulled off and painted where there was empty space.. thanks for viewing.. y’all are such a great community.

View attachment 40995
acrylic on paper.. sorry for glare :( I’ll do it on canvas roll tomorrow? I need to get to painting more.. I need to daily.. this used collage and stickers that were pulled off and painted where there was empty space.. thanks for viewing.. y’all are such a great community.
It is a great community isn't it. Love seeing what you've done. Your colour choices are so vibrant.

I like this composition. It's got a lot of interest to it. The shapes could be more separated and exaggerated perhaps. Maybe as an experiment? Looking forward to seeing how it evolves.

...people like you make it a great community! ♥️

Thanks JennieJo, it’s a nice to have a website like this one.. some places are to trafficked with bad characters

I’ll try that experiment soon, Ayin. I’m painting on paper for now.. realized I should wait to use my canvas roll..

thanks Donna, I made the color choices after looking at tattered flags

Back