Campbell's Covered Bridge

Queen Bee

Constructed in 1909 Campbell’s Covered Bridge is the only remaining covered bridge in the State of South Carolina. The 38 foot long, 12 foot wide pine structure that spans Beaverdam Creek. This bridge is located in Landrum, SC. It is close to my home.
75510.JPG

I rather remove the Constructer and paint this. it has very beautiful background and midground and amazing forground purple shadow.

I rather remove the Constructer and paint this. it has very beautiful background and midground and amazing forground purple shadow.
If you would like to use this as a reference to paint you have my permission. I only ask that you post it. I would love to see the work resulting from it. Someday I will get around to painting it.

Nice shot! Those fall leaves look great. I agree this would make a wonderful ref image. :)

You're so lucky to be near this! The area in Georgia we used to live in had a covered bridge, too - very pleasant to drive over.

If you would like to use this as a reference to paint you have my permission. I only ask that you post it. I would love to see the work resulting from it. Someday I will get around to painting it.
Thank you. hope to do so.

Oh my goodness that lavender shadow against the golden trees is too beautiful for words! I would never guess this is SC either. Way to go!

Back