Bindi the Great Dane

Apologies for missing your selection as a finalist. Congrats! I was so mesmerized by the work I did not read the entire post!
Thank you so very much, Joy! I didn't know that about Great Danes. Very cool! I really appreciate your kind comments! Thanks, also, for the uploading advice. Much appreciated!

Beautiful, Jen, another wonderful piece. And congrats on the placement in the Artistic Excellence Competition. It is well deserved, and best wishes to you for the final judging. I'd give it a Blue Ribbon!
Aw, thanks a lot, ntl! I really appreciate it! I believe the judging is final, so I'm in the top 100, but will go no further this time. I really appreciate your kind words. :)

Thank you, musket! I agree - the natural, floppy ears make them look kind and more expressive. They're quite an amazing-looking dog, aren't they?
Yes, they are. And I like big dawgs (I grew up with a St Bernard). But Danes are only big until you've gotten acquainted with an Irish wolfhound. My favorite breed.

Yes, they are. And I like big dawgs (I grew up with a St Bernard). But Danes are only big until you've gotten acquainted with an Irish wolfhound. My favorite breed.
I've only seen an Irish Wolfhound from a distance, but he sure did make an impression! At that point, it's hardly a dog anymore, but more like a horse! Very cool!

Back