Worship

MrBungle

another one I did when I first got my iPad.
learning the ropes.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpeg
    IMG_0196.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 33
I love the strong shape of that monument. How did painting on the iPad feel? It took me a year or so to really start to feel comfortable when I moved from traditional to digital, so I'm interested to hear how your experience is.

I love it. Especially getting the attached items. I could never go back to traditional. I just can’t wait till the new iPad ultras come out. 16 inch screen. I been eyeballing creating a Video game next

now that I have a decent work flow established I definitely won’t go back.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 34
I have also found it great. I never took to using a Wacom tablet as I preferred seeing my pen direct on the screen.

What is the second item you attached? Is it a finer point for the end of the stylus?

The sky is really cool in this. I'm no good at digital, but this stuff is really intriguing to me. :)

The sky is really cool in this. I'm no good at digital, but this stuff is really intriguing to me. :)
Thank you… Just like anything else learninf how to use it is just another tool. You can even use it to add to existing traditional artworks. Animate, paint 3D models. I love it. My dedicated art space is my iPad lol

I use a Wacom at times. Photoshop is my jam, but mostly traditional. I do love animation, but usually hire other people to animate my drawings. :ROFLMAO:

Back