Nomad Sculpt

MrBungle

I was planning on venturing into this if any takers with me? That means learning another piece of software uggg lol
Could very well be my next venture. Maybe when I get more comfortable with procreate as the workflow logic is similar.

A question: are you absolutely determined to do your work on an iPad? I ask, because if you are willing to work in Windows on a desktop PC, I would encourage you to bite the bullet and rather learn ZBrush, or its free equivalent, which is called ZBrushCoreMini. I have heard good things about it, but am more familiar with its big brother ZBrush, which I use along with Rhino 3D, so cannot comment sensibly on that.

As a matter of interest, ZBrush has been used in movies like Avatar, The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers, The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films, Tron, Star Trek Into Darkness, Iron Man, Pacific Rim, The Amazing Spiderman, the Chronicles of Narnia series, the Pirates of the Caribbean. The learning curve is steep, but rewarding.

Thanks! I’ll definitely check those out. I was looking at blender as well. There’s an app for iPad that you can use your iPad as a drawing tablet for the these.

I did look at forager and it seems nomad sculpt seems to be the winner in reviews and I already spent 15 bucks on it lolz

And yes I am married to my iPad these days. I I love that it has all I need to create. :)

Thanks! I’ll definitely check those out. I was looking at blender as well. There’s an app for iPad that you can use your iPad as a drawing tablet for the these.

I did look at forager and it seems nomad sculpt seems to be the winner in reviews and I already spent 15 bucks on it lolz

And yes I am married to my iPad these days. I I love that it has all I need to create. :)
I forgot about Blender, because I don't use it. I know it has been received very well.

Nice.With iPad I took forger and nomad Almost 2 years ago, but I still couldn't learn

Back