Wiggle Room

Iain

2 eyes.
I was going to post something else elsewhere, then I got to looking at Desforges collages, and they reminded me of some of my drawings - only better, with more work involved. It's okay. I'll be fine. I'll get over it -- eventually. These are A4. 😭

wiggle room.jpg

Illumination.jpg

I like these, they are both very good. The curve in the first one gives it dimension.

I was going to post something else elsewhere, then I got to looking at Desforges collages, and they reminded me of some of my drawings - only better, with more work involved. It's okay. I'll be fine. I'll get over it -- eventually. These are A4. 😭

View attachment 5253

View attachment 5254
These are great, Iain! We both like these repetitions. We like to organize space, just maybe!
My favorite is the first one. Feels like a long shawl hanging on the wall. I really love it.
I like the second too. 🥰😊❤️

Yes, i believe we have those things in common, and it's great to see what you did with it in your work!
I like these, they are both very good.
Thank you, sno, considering your talent, I take that as a real compliment!

I love them both! The top reminds me of crochet a bit. It's got a lot of great texture.

There's a particular texture that the first one evokes for me, woven rather than knitted wool. I had a dress with some of that texture years ago. So thanks for the memory😀

Back