Bainbridge Island

Arty... there are other things... upper respiratory infections, Influenza, and of course Pneumonia (which put my wife in the hospital last October for some 10 days) all of which can be brutal. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
I've had pneumonia several times in my life. I don't think this is it. I've had bronchitis as well, and it feels similar to this, but not quite either. I've heard the home tests for Covid aren't so accurate, but I've done three now. All negative.

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes on our anniversary. We had a very restful and sweet trip. But now that we've been back in the desert, it's been almost 100 degrees here. Summer hasn't even officially started! I'm scared for what the next couple of months will bring.

Yes, we're in the mid-90s with high-humidity here. We've been under a Heat Advisory for the last 3 days with advice on what actions to take if we lose power. One suggestion was to put a fan in the window to draw in some air from outdoors. :unsure: :LOL:
Seriously bad suggestion! You're better off sealing in your drier air and stripping down to your skivvies to wait it out. Humidity is nasty!

Those predicted high temps never materialized around here. Just a lot more rain, which led to a lot more humidity! Feels more like the deep South out there right now.

It's supposed to clear out the beginning of next week - we'll see!

Hope you feel better soon, Ayin! ❤️

Back