Where do you go to when you're alone in your head?

Enyaw

namuh
002.jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper .. alla prima .. this was the last abstract from the last batch .. the title is just a line from a song that seemed to appropriately confront the scene

Wow Wayne! When I look at this piece, I see hundreds of different images in it - dark thoughts, hopeful thoughts, chaotic, serene... lol! I must be crazy! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks CaliAnn. You are doing fine. My opinion is a good abstract should have many stories.

Thanks EJ

Hmmm, you don't want to know where I go when alone in my head. :giggle: I see a figure standing at the top of a cliff, looking off into an almost abyss, but on the other hand I also see another figure in the rising mist from that abyss. OK, so I'm crazy too. ;)Well done Wayne and welcome back. ❤️

Thank you Sno. I was taken by aliens and I just now got away. The figure is Moses on the mountain with his book of commandments and in front of him is the broken golden cows they were adoring while he was away. He is wondering how things got so out of hand. That's what the aliens told me to say. But I think he looks more like Merlin. 🤣

Another good one Wayne. I don't want to go there. It's scary. :)

I liked the video also.

I see a lot here too, and not so much a traditional abstract. I see fences and an abstracted scene that could be a tree, or some other object, but I like what I see, so it doesn't matter what it might be. :) ♥️

Thank you John, Zen, and Ayin. as long as you see something of interest it would work as a painting.

I see a lot here too, and not so much a traditional abstract. I see fences and an abstracted scene that could be a tree, or some other object, but I like what I see, so it doesn't matter what it might be. :) ♥️
You're a poet! ;):LOL:

So that's what Moses looks like! He sure has a commanding presence. Very cool piece, Wayne.

Back