What are you working on?

Not quite finished, but not quite sure what else to do.

IMG_6.jpg

There are finally a couple of things I want to paint and I'm looking forward to getting home on Friday and making a start. I haven't painted anything in months; it's so strange that I just lost motivation for painting. If I don't post a painting in the next couple of weeks I want you to tell me off 😄

I went out with my sketchbook today - I didn't fill much in, just a page of plants.

20220731_183023.jpg

20220731_183037.jpg

20220731_183030.jpg

There are finally a couple of things I want to paint and I'm looking forward to getting home on Friday and making a start. I haven't painted anything in months; it's so strange that I just lost motivation for painting. If I don't post a painting in the next couple of weeks I want you to tell me off 😄

I went out with my sketchbook today - I didn't fill much in, just a page of plants.
These are really nice !
Cheers,
Patricia

Thanks Arty. I love plants and it's amazing how many details you notice about them when you stop to draw them. A new tattoo is exciting!

Lovely sketches, Kay! I'm looking forward to seeing how they transform into a painting.

If I don't post a painting in the next couple of weeks I want you to tell me off 😄

I want to promise you I'll scold you if there IS no painting, but somehow, that just seems wrong. :(

;)

This is on my table today. Trying to decide if I want to frame it or make it a flap for an art bag.

Colorful, cute, and summery!

I posted my amigurumi astronauts in Digital Art. Working on uploading variations of my steampunk goldfish and space amigurumi to Redbubble today, nothing new to show.

You've all been so busy! I've been working on my afghan. I decided to make it both longer and wider:).
I think of painting or drawing, have the necessities about ready for use, but get caught by wool yarn and thoughts of winter and afternoon naps!

I'm still obsessed with the possibilities of AI art, but I think my rabbit trail will take me back to traditional media in the next day or so. I have some good ideas from images that aren't readily converted digitally to what I want.

I'm still working toward my show, but I'm done with the artwork for it pretty much. Maybe adding a few more sketches. As for painting, I'm in the middle of starting a few new ones but don't have any works in progress shots yet.

I'm still working toward my show, but I'm done with the artwork for it pretty much. Maybe adding a few more sketches. As for painting, I'm in the middle of starting a few new ones but don't have any works in progress shots yet.
Getting closer! It's going to be so wonderful - wish I could be there! ❤️

Will the gallery folks take pictures of the event?

I'll probably have Hannah do it. There's only two people that work at the gallery and they have other jobs to do. I wish you could be here too! I will be taking pictures of the installation and hopefully, a timelapse of putting together the drawing installation.

Back